Home Forums The Main Pool Ask the Chief Pleasure Officer. Michelle, Web Mistress and CPO is here to answer your questions.

27 replies, 15 voices Last updated by Profile photo of Devandra Devandra 1 day, 1 hour ago
  • Profile photo of RandymonRandymon
    Keymaster
    @randymon
    Profile photo of RandymonRandymon
    Keymaster
    @randymon

Hi Jimbo,

Randymon (Director of Sales and Marketing here.

As this is a new template, give us a bit to find the answer to your question. Thank you for your continued contribution and we look forward to chatting with you again soon.

Randymon
    DOSM
    Hedonism II

Profile photo of JimboJimbo
    Participant
    @jimbo

Hi Michelle my name is Jimbo and I’m glad the community site is up and running. I was wondering , how can I access my friends that I’ve gather from the old site? Thanks for any help you can give me. Jimbo

Keymaster
    @randymon

Greetings @qtrican,

No not all ground floors have Jacuzzis.

Prude Ocean View Jacuzzi rooms and Ocean View Au Natural have jacuzzis.

We hope to welcome you home soon.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by Profile photo of Randymon Randymon.
    • This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by Profile photo of Randymon Randymon.
    Keymaster
    @randymon

Hi @gsml,

We sent an email to all members advising that we would no longer have a point system and that you may redeem your points up until December 15, 2017. You can email Delano Miller, Sales Manager, to get your total point accumulation. delanomiller@hedonism.com

This forum is 100% moderated and we will be monitoring almost 24/7

Profile photo of GSMLGSML
    Participant
    @gsml

So, what happened to the outstanding points we had on the old community site?

Profile photo of qtricanqtrican
    @qtrican

Hey there,

We have our first trip to Hedo booked for June. I was looking through the pics of the classic rooms. I noticed hot tubs outside the rooms in the pictures. Do all the ground floor rooms have hot tubs?

Thanks!

Profile photo of Michelle FaceyMichelle Facey
    Keymaster
    @chief-pleasure-officer

Hi no only the upgraded rooms and the premium suites. If you go to the accommodations tabs above on the website you will be able to see and read about all the room categories thanks

Profile photo of PaulPaul
    Participant
    @phannah65

I love the changes to the resort and can’t wait to visit. I noticed that there have been recent upgrades to classic rooms bathrooms. Are these upgrades on the nude side or just the prude side. Also I notice that there are some upgrades to nude pool, grill and bar area. When will you post pictures of these upgrades on the official website.

Keymaster
    @randymon

Greetings:

The upgrades to the bathrooms were in the GVR category on the Prude side. We will be posting new photos in the Gallery as soon as possible.

Thank you for your question.

Keymaster
    @chief-pleasure-officer

Hi JucyLucie, We sent an email to all members advising that we would no longer have a point system and that you may redeem your points up until December 15, 2017. You can email Delano Miller, Sales Manager, to get your total point accumulation. delanomiller@hedonism.com

Profile photo of JuicyLucieJuicyLucie
    Participant
    @lucie73

How does one go about redeeming points?

Profile photo of JimboJimbo
    Participant
    @jimbo

Hi Michelle (chief pleasure officer) inquiring minds would like to know just what does the chief pleasure officer do? Hmmm it’s got me wondering. Jimbo

Keymaster
    @chief-pleasure-officer

Hi Jimbo, it is a question I get asked often and I like to say whatever your imagination conjures up it is possible that is what it could be…lolol Mainly I am here to provide all the answers to your questions and help guide you in your journey of pursing pleasure in Hedo.

Keymaster
    @randymon

Hedo Greetings, Pole Cat.

We suggest you check out the group events at http://www.hedonism.com/events-entertainment/ to see if there is something that piques your interest. I am sure everyone has their own favorites, so it really does depend what you are looking for and what you are/are not into.

Which every dates you choose, we are sure you will be back sooner that 20 years… 🙂

Randymon

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.