Home Forums Hedo Lifestyle Ask the Chief Pleasure Officer. Michelle, Web Mistress and CPO is here to answer your questions.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 597 total)
  • Anonymous
    Inactive
    @

I haven’t been to Hedo for about 20 years. I used to go every year with my husband. Now I’ve been a widow for 3 1/2 years and am thinking I would like to return. I wonder how much it has changed? It seems a lot of groups go now. How do I figure out what week I should book? Thanks.

Kevin007
    Participant
    @kevin007

Do you have any recommendations for ground transportation from the Montego Bay Airport?

Kev
    Michelle Facey
    Keymaster
    @chief-pleasure-officer

Hideeho kevin007, you can take the Sunholiday Shuttle which is the company we recommend. The cost is $50 per person, round-trip and we arrange it for you just email your flight info to patrinawhyte@hedonism.com then once you arrive and exit Jamaican immigration and customs and walk thru the glass doors their tour desk is #5 on the left.

ScarlettShay
    Participant
    @scarlettshay

We use Club Mobay! Check it out.

http://www.vipattractions.com/page/services

Scarlett

Bek1017
    Participant
    @bek1017

Hi there. Wondering if there is a way to add a missed promo code to my reservation. It was in my welcome email and i forgot to enter it when reserving my stay. It was for resort credit. Any input on this would be great. Thanks in advance

B.C.
    Indiarose79
    Participant
    @indiarose79

I’ve heard multiple reviews of the playroom, and I’m just wondering if it gets used at all. I’ve heard some say it’s too hot in there be comfortable because there’s no air, and then I’ve heard others say it only gets used during scheduled events? We are excited about seeing and using the playroom. Any insight on what to expect from there would be great!

Indiarose79
    Participant
    @indiarose79

also, do people take towels to sit on for sanitary reasons?

Michelle Facey
    Keymaster
    @chief-pleasure-officer

Hi @indiarose70, we provide towels for you for the beaches and the pools. As far as the playroom goes, it has a few beds and a cage. As far as does it get used a lot I can only speak from what I have seen or been told by guests I speak with, the playroom is a matter of choice in where you like to be I find that most people love going to the nude hot tub because it is under the stars and moon they are in the water and and there is a bar with music and food which they love because that is not something you can get going to a swinger club back home, so majority of the people spend their time in the nude jacuzzi

GandC2017
    @gandc2017

Is there an option to upgrade our room if we wish?
    I booked through a travel site and either they didn’t have an option of selecting the type of room and room location
    or I missed it during the online booking process (I was likely too excited to be booking our first time to Hedo).
    June can’t come fast enough!!! June 3rd to be exact.

Openmindedx2
    CTNudeCouple
    Participant
    @ctnudecouple

Is there a forum for scuba divers to connect on this site? And what about people who run but don’t want to use the treadmill?

Thanks,
    ray

Looking forward to our first time
    LuvDitimus
    Participant
    @luvditimus

Hi Michelle! Was wondering where the Glow Pool Party theme night is held?

B&J
    Randymon
    Keymaster
    @randymon

Hi B&J,

Randymon here as Michelle is traveling today. The weekly Glow Party is held by the main pool. We look forward to seeing you with your Glow on!

Bek1017
    Participant
    @bek1017

Do the theme nights change or will they remain the same throughout the year?

B.C.
    Devandra
    @devandra

Hi Michelle!
    We are making our 2nd trip to Hedo March 13th. I’ve heard that the nightclub / disco is currently under construction. I am really hoping that it’s open again for our trip. Do you happen to know if it actually will be? Just don’t want to get my hopes up.

We went a few years ago and had a great time! We spent all day on the beach, socializing and snorkeling – and the nights dining, dancing and having more fun 😉
    Anyway, hoping for a similar experience. Thanks in advance!

Hammer
    Participant
    @hammer

Are there still sugar bee’s hanging around the bar’s? I know that they didn’t cause any problems but it was just a little distracting to me…

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 597 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.