Home Forums Hedo Lifestyle Ask the Chief Pleasure Officer. Michelle, Web Mistress and CPO is here to answer your questions.

Viewing 15 posts - 571 through 585 (of 597 total)
  • Michelle Facey
    Keymaster
    @chief-pleasure-officer

Hi @jackcrow80 yes it is safe to bring toys trust me once you say you are going to Hedo they are so use to it as long as its not a suitcase full of on wrapped toys, which then makes it look like you are coming to sell them

Michelle Facey
    Keymaster
    @chief-pleasure-officer

Hi @dajlua we do have a few board games available for you to use but trust me you really wont need them as “ice breakers” I gather you have not been to Hedo before? Our guests rarely play card/board games unless they are just wanting quiet time together because everyone is pretty much in full on party mode, drinking, swimming, socializing or do watersports etc. Our guests are super friendly and everyoine just walks up or swims up to each other an starts talking, it’s usually our guests who wish to have a really relaxing and quiet vacation that stay to themselves and chill and socialize minimally but other than that once you are on any of our beaches or pool areas just say hi and that’s all you need to make new life long friends. Now as far as music “danceable” is subject to personal preference we have typically anywhere 300 – 560 guests in-house all from various places around the world and age ranges 25 – 65 and who all have their opinion on what is danceable music to them so we are not able to cater to everyone but we try to stay mainstream so typically in the days on the beaches and in the dining terrace you will hear reggae music or island vibes (you are after all on a tropical island) we do change the genre of music every hour so we tend to play mainstream old school R & B and disco and classic rock and house on a rotation but the dominant sound is reggae. It’s pretty much the same during the evening at dinner then in the night club we play a wide mix as well changing the pace every 15mins or so and we do include some EDM style in that format.

Not sure what search feature you are referring to

dajlua
    Participant
    @dajlua

Oh, the “search feature” that is not working is at the top-right of this website. When I click the magnifying glass and type a search term, it looks like only official website content gets searched instead of any of the forum posts. That could mean more questions get repeated.

Maybe I am doing something wrong?

dajlua
    Participant
    @dajlua

Thank you @chief-pleasure-officer for that thorough and helpful response! We are going to be at Hedo for a week starting in a week. We enjoy reggae when vacationing in the Caribbean.
    Changing the music every 15 minutes in the club and elsewhere every hour is a cool feature and we are glad to see you mix-in EDM and old school R & B. I think it’s great that you aim musically to please your diverse customers.

smallandtall69
    @smallandtall69

Hi Michelle,
    We are arriving on Wednesday December 25th and would like to do the Catamaran sunset cruise on Thursday. Is there anyway I can make reservations before I get there. It’s our first time. Thank you.

Michelle Facey
    Keymaster
    @chief-pleasure-officer

Hi @smallandtall69 sure thing you can email our Guest Relations Manager Lorna and she will be happy to assist her email is lornabrammer@hedonism.com

Michelle Facey
    Keymaster
    @chief-pleasure-officer

Hi @dajlua I believe that is because we don’t really have “topics” comments and topics are created by the guests on here and unless they specifically hastag something so it fits into a topic it really isn’t going to show up as a “topic”

dajlua
    Participant
    @dajlua

Are tennis rackets, tennis balls, and basketballs available for the courts? Thanks!

Michelle Facey
    Keymaster
    @chief-pleasure-officer

Hi @dajlua they sure are available and our Pro Tennis Instructor is always there from 7am – 5pm to provide assistance or a lesson or if you need a partner to play a match with

dajlua
    Participant
    @dajlua

Thank you @chief-pleasure-officer! Is there an additional fee for playing with and / or getting a lesson from the Pro Tennis Instructor?

Michelle Facey
    Keymaster
    @chief-pleasure-officer

Hi @dajlua no charge at all, it’s all included in your stay.

RogueAndWench
    Participant
    @rogueandwench

It’s been 3 years since our last visit. I just noticed it mentioned on the Web site that there is now a limit of two devices on the WiFi network per person. I know that people will complain that I’m on vacation and I should disconnect, but I’m an IT professional. I tend to be very connected! Can we pay for additional devices over the standard 2?

Michelle Facey
    Keymaster
    @chief-pleasure-officer

@rogueandwench we are pleased to offer free 5MB standard Wi-Fi zones throughout the resort. Upon check-in, each guest is given a WIFI code, each valid for two devices. Desktop computers with high-speed Internet service are available at no additional charge in the computer room in the Lobby area. If you pay to upgrade the speed is 10MB and you can also pay to add on additional devices

RogueAndWench
    Participant
    @rogueandwench

Thanks, Michelle!

CaptHook
    @capthook

Hello Michelle. My wife and I will be staying at a neighboring resort but want to come to Hedonism for a day. (We are not newbies to nudity. 🙂

I’m not familiar with how day passes are arranged; if it can be reserved or arranged ahead of time or only on the given day. What is time window when visitors can arrive and must depart? We will be there April 19 – 22 (arriving the 18th, departing the 23rd) and I was hoping that we could visit on 4/20 or 4/21. Hopefully after the first day we make our return arrangements!!

Any details that you can share to help us be successful in acquiring our day (and night?) passes is appreciated. Many thanks!

Viewing 15 posts - 571 through 585 (of 597 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.