Home Forums Hedo Lifestyle Ask the Chief Pleasure Officer. Michelle, Web Mistress and CPO is here to answer your questions.

Viewing 12 posts - 586 through 597 (of 597 total)
  • Michelle Facey
    Keymaster
    @chief-pleasure-officer

Hi @capthook unfortunately we do not pre-sell passes because we only make the decision as to whether or not we will sell passes usually the night before each day. There are situations where we know upfront we will not be selling passes, so for example if the hotel has a full group taking over the hotel or if we are overbooked then we do not allow passes to be sold. Virtually everything EXCEPT a hotel room and access to the Romping Shop Playroom is included with a daring day pass or one of our naughty night passes. Day Passes (10:30 AM – 6:00 PM) Night Passes (6:00 PM – 2:00 AM). Please call for availability the day you wish to visit us before arriving at the resort. (876) 957-5200 or 631-588-4336 as we sell a LIMITED amount of passes based on Space Availability. Passes may be purchased from our Front Office provided each person shows a valid Country/State approved ID. *You must be 21 years of age to purchase passes. Please note prices are per person, per day or per night and are in U.S Dollars; some exclusions and blackouts may apply.
    1st Timers be sure to ask for the Introductory rate when you call our front desk:
    Couples – $100.00 per couple (Day Pass) $120.00 per couple (Night Pass) $150.00 Bundle (Day & Night)

edwardsfun
    Participant
    @edwardsfun

I want to make a payment on our vacation, but was told it had to be made thru the Online Reservation line. What is that number or better yet, can I pay online?

Michelle Facey
    Keymaster
    @chief-pleasure-officer

Hi @capthook virtually everything EXCEPT a hotel room and access to the Romping Shop Playroom is included with a daring day pass or one of our naughty night passes. Day Passes (10:30 AM – 6:00 PM) Night Passes (6:00 PM – 2:00 AM). Please call for availability the day you wish to visit us before arriving at the resort. (876) 957-5200 or 631-588-4336 as we sell a LIMITED amount of passes based on Space Availability and usually only make the decision if we will be selling them the night before each day or if we already know in advance we will have a complete hotel takeover by another group. Passes may be purchased from our Front Office provided each person shows a valid Country/State approved ID. *You must be 21 years of age to purchase passes. Please note prices are per person, per day or per night and are in U.S Dollars; some exclusions and blackouts may apply. 1st Timers be sure to ask for the Introductory rate when you call our front desk:
    Couples – $100.00 per couple (Day Pass) $120.00 per couple (Night Pass) $150.00 Bundle (Day & Night)

CaptHook
    @capthook

@chief-pleasure-officer – Thank you Michelle! That’s exactly what I needed to know. I hope that the planets align so that we can get a day/night pass while we are there. Cheers!!

noidinnc
    @noidinnc

Is there a day during the week that is possibly better than another that day passes are more available.

noidinnc
    Michelle Facey
    Keymaster
    @chief-pleasure-officer

Hi @noidinnc every day is a great day!!! Availability of passes is not based on our days it is based on our occupancy or if we have a special event happening or if we have a group takeover in-house

RnDK
    @rndk

Hi Michele. We have done a couple of day/night passes and now are going to stay at Hedo for our first time Apr. 8-12. I just want to confirm a couple of things I have read online on other web pages, are extra sheets left in the rooms for toga night and are condoms provided in the playroom. Thanks

RK
    noidinnc
    @noidinnc

It appears there group going to be there around the days before Feb 14th and after. So does it look like it will be harder to get a day pass during this timeframe? No way to reserve ahead of time? Based on your previous comments we have to call the night before? What’s a good time to call the night before? Really would like to check out the Hedo resort at least one day while we are in Negril.

noidinnc
    Michelle Facey
    Keymaster
    @chief-pleasure-officer

Hi @rndk you are going to have the BEST TIME EVER!!!Yes we do provide the sheets for toga and our entertainment team does a toga tying demonstration in the dining room at 1:30 on Thursday. Yes we do provide condoms in the playroom at night but it is always advised that you still have some of your own just in case others scoop them up

noidinnc
    @noidinnc

Yep that period of time in Feb was what I was concerned about the space availability and hence the reason for my first question to see if a particular day of the week during Feb 12-21st looked better than another. If we aren’t able to get a day pass is it still possible to book a catamaran trip with y’all?

noidinnc
    Michelle Facey
    Keymaster
    @chief-pleasure-officer

Hi @noidinnc no unfortunately you would not be able to join unless you were on a pass

vanillaspice
    @vanillaspice

Are there any sex swings at the resort?

Viewing 12 posts - 586 through 597 (of 597 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.