Home Forums Hedo Lifestyle Making new friends

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 161 total)
  • allanuk
    Participant
    @allanuk

First timers going on 6 mar 2018. Love to hear from people about what goes on and make friends here.

Allanuk
    Singke
    @singke

Same here, looking to book here after a recommendation from a friend I met in my last vacation but nervous as it’s my first time and I’m a single lady. Advice?

allanuk
    Participant
    @allanuk

Sadly we only have our research as we have not been there yet. We are going with an open mind and hoping at the least to make new friends but will be open to new experiences that present themselves. Booked for mar if you have not been by then I will write and tell you here.

Allanuk
    zorktaylor
    Participant
    @zorktaylor

What goes on? Basically everyone sits around reading their book or kindle. They might wade out into the ocean after making sure their one piece swimsuits are appropriately situated. Occasionally they go up to the drink counter for a refreshing lemonade or soda pop. In the afternoon there might be “mixer” games where you can learn about your fellow guests. In the evening there are gourmet meals followed by sedate dining and an early night.

Yep, I think that pretty well describes things…

Or you meant Hedo not Sandles?

zork
    kime
    @kime

How is this for a single female? Thinking bout going.

Kim MacKinnon
    zorktaylor
    Participant
    @zorktaylor

How is this for a single female? Thinking bout going.

For single females, also know as “Unicorns” because they are seen with about the same frequency, the phrase “the world is their oyster” comes to mind. You are the “top of the heap” and can do pretty much anything you want.

zork
    Michelle Facey
    Keymaster
    @chief-pleasure-officer

Hi @zorktaylor, loving your comments you are hysterical!

tcd12
    Participant
    @tcd12

Best way for meeting new friends? Shaun aand Andela both 56. 1st timers pprobably in March

SA1961
    Anonymous
    Inactive
    @

We arrive Oct 15th first timers looking fir fun!!

shaznmart
    Participant
    @shaznmart

hi we arrive 10th august any 1 going the same time wanna say hi

shaznmart
    trouble876
    Participant
    @trouble876

This coming weekend shall be great fun! looking forward to meeting some fun people!

BandA
    Participant
    @banda

We’re going to be at Hedo , nov 20-26 th . Anybody else going at the same time ? Hope to meet some other couples there .

BandA
    BjwagTx
    Participant
    @bjwagtx

Husband and wife (mid 50s and mid 40s) going for first time April 26-May 3. Looking for advice from others who are new to the resort on how they met new friends, best experiences and dining.

MJJWTX
    Alpha
    @alpha

Will be here on November 10th. Drop us a line.

TaraandBrandon
    Participant
    @taraandbrandon

Just booked for first trip 04/19-04/26! Can’t wait, anyone there at that time to party with us.

TNB
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 161 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.