Home Forums Welcome to the new Hedo Community

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 360 total)
  • Randymon
    Keymaster
    @randymon

Greetings to all:

We are excited to finally go live with our official community site.  Michelle ( Chief Pleasure Officer )  and me ( Randymon – Director of Sales and Marketing ) are the primary moderators of this site and while every post requires approval, we will do our best to ensure timely moderation and responses to any questions.

All Things Hedo will be permitted and we hope this Community will become your Go To place for official news from and about Hedonism II.  Once you have posted 5 times, our  “Nude Pool” forum will be available to you to publish more intimate, sexy and unadulterated – within reason – posts and photographs.

This Community site will only be as successful as you make it and we look forward to your participation and contributions.  We encourage you to review the Community Rules here  https://community.hedonism.com/community-terms-of-service/

Let’s have some fun!

Your Pleasure Is Our Passion,

Randymon Russell – Director of Sales and Marketing

Michelle Facey – Chief Pleasure Officer

Hedonism II, Hedo, Hedo 2, Hedo II, H2, HII

🙂

Indiarose79
    Participant
    @indiarose79

Will be there for the first time this summer. My hubby is very nervous. Any advise to ease his worries?

jdfiala
    Participant
    @jdfiala

What is the process to become SCUBA certified for the week while we’re at Hedo?

Michelle Facey
    Keymaster
    @chief-pleasure-officer

Hi @jdfiala, our introductory resort program is complimentary, however if you would like to be PADI certified, PADI certification diving courses are offered daily at an additional cost of $350 US dollars. Discover Scuba Course $70 US dollars. Books and other studying modular are loaned for study. Resort classes are four days weekly: Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 8:00am to 1:00pm. Once you arrive at the resort just make your way down to the watersports shop which is located on the prude beach and they will get you signed up. You are going to love it!

Michelle Facey
    Keymaster
    @chief-pleasure-officer

Hi @indiarose79, my best advice is come with the mindset to want to have a great time! There is never any pressure you pursue pleasure at your pace. I promise you there is a very versatile mix of people at any given time at the resort so you never need to feel uncomfortable, the best thing about Hedo is everyone is so super nice and super friendly and judgment free they really are just there to enjoy the beauty, meet great new friends, enjoy the freedom rum and sun…do be sure to bring sunscreen.

us2arehere
    Participant
    @us2arehere

Hello all

we are looking at booking for April 8th 2017 and were just wondering about the dress code for men in the restaurants do they have to wear long pants and jackets etc. thanks

us2arehere

NO! Shorts and a polo or a tropical button down are fine. All restaurants except for one are outdoors. You do not want to be in a sport jacket.

Yarne
    Participant
    @yarne

We are visiting mid April and wondering do you have hire / buy facilities on site for the various theme nights or do we need to bring with us, we are there for all but 1,

Yarne

Yarne
    Michelle Facey
    Keymaster
    @chief-pleasure-officer

Hi @yarni, typically most people bring their own costumes but if you do not wish to do that you can certainly purchase them in our gift shop. The Lifestyle Boutique is our on-site gift shop that stocks every essential item that you may have forgotten. We carry a wide variety of Snacks, local Souvenir gift ideas. Clothing, Costumes for our Themed Nights, Jewelry, Hats, Sunscreen, Toys, Make-up and other useful items. Look forward to seeing you in paradise!

Yarne
    Participant
    @yarne

Thank you Michelle, looking forward to joining you in Paradise,

Yarne

Yarne
    Bek1017
    Participant
    @bek1017

Excited to visit for my first time this October!! Are there any planned renovations or construction happening around that time frame? Or will all facilities be open and operational?

B.C.
    LuvDitimus
    Participant
    @luvditimus

Hi there! We’ve considered visiting a destination resort, but until we found out about hedo, have never been enticed. The theme nights are brilliant! We would like to know what night (if you had to choose just one) would be the one to go?

B&J
    Michelle Facey
    Keymaster
    @chief-pleasure-officer

Hi @bek1017, we are excited to see you in paradise. No we as of now do not have any plans for renovations in Oct.

srf1415
    Participant
    @srf1415

My wife and i will be visiting for the first time in October, we will be celebrating our 20th anniversary. We have seen a number of groups that are going to be at the resort during our stay and were wondering if the groups stay to themselves or will we have the chance to mingle with them. Does the resort have any special options we can acquire for the day of our anniversary.

Stephan F
    GandC2017
    @gandc2017

What a great site for newbies like us. I’ll be up all night reading everything I can since we’ve booked our first trip for June 3rd. Already counting down the days!!!
    Have no idea what to expect. But I know it’s going to be amazing.

Openmindedx2
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 360 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.